Colt CZ Group SE acquires the remaining stake in Spuhr i Dalby
Prague, October 14, 2022 - Colt Group SE (“Colt CZ”, the “Group” or the “Company”) hereby announces that on October 12, 2022, it finalized the acquisition of the remaining 75% stake in its Swedish subsidiary Spuhr i Dalby AB.
“We are excited about Spuhr joining Colt CZ Group as a fully integrated member. Spuhr has clearly demonstrated its ability to innovate, which we believe will bring more opportunities for the whole Group on both the military and law enforcement and commercial markets. We are eager to deepen our cooperation with Spuhr’s leadership, its employees, and its customers,” said Jan Drahota, CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Colt CZ Group.
"The successful cooperation between Colt CZ Group and Spuhr during the first two years has led to this next step. Spuhr’s founder Hakan Spuhr and I will remain with the company and will continue to build the Spuhr brand together with Colt CZ Group. Being part of the Colt CZ family is a great opportunity for both Spuhr and its employees. We are all looking forward to even closer cooperation," highlighted Ulf Nilsson, CEO of Spuhr.
Spuhr i Dalby is a Swedish manufacturer of optical mounting solutions for firearms located in Löddeköpinge, Sweden. Spuhr’s product portfolio consists of optical mounts, accessories, and upgrade kits for firearms, making it highly complementary to the Group’s core business. The Spuhr mounts and accessories are used by many military and law enforcement units around the world, including the Swedish armed forces, Dutch and Danish Army, German Police, and Portuguese Navy. Spuhr also offers a popular hunting series of products.
About Colt CZ Group SE
Colt CZ Group (Colt CZ), together with its subsidiaries, is one of the leading producers of firearms for military and law enforcement, personal defense, hunting, sport shooting, and other commercial use. It markets and sells its products mainly under the Colt, CZ (Česká zbrojovka), Colt Canada, CZ-USA, Dan Wesson, Spuhr, and 4M Systems brands.
Colt CZ is headquartered in the Czech Republic and has production facilities in the Czech Republic, the United States, Canada, and Sweden. It employs more than 2,000 people in the Czech Republic, the USA, Canada, Sweden, and Germany. Colt CZ is owned by Česká zbrojovka Partners SE from 76.5%, with the remaining 23.5% being a free float.
Contact for media
External Relations Director
Colt CZ Group SE
Tel.: +420 735 793 656
Colt CZ Group SE
Tel.: + 420 724 255 715